Request Pool Opening Date
Important Information Re: Pool Openings
Pool Levels are determined by difficulty (special features) & are priced at base rate plus $80 per special feature.
- On the day of your pool opening, please make sure we have access to the pool, equipment, water, and power.
- If there is no access to water or power, or if there is patio furniture or other winter storage items in the way of the pool equipment, we cannot open your pool.
- Make sure the pool is FULL prior to our arrival. The water level should be at least 3/4 of the way up the skimmer. (If you have a safety cover, chances are your pool is already full.)
- For scheduling purposes, please keep in mind that we are closed for Memorial Day on Monday, May 29th.
- Our policy regarding “First AM” appointments: These are reserved for customers who have system equipment inside the home that REQUIRES access. Otherwise, the schedule is determined daily on the morning of, according to location. No exceptions!
- NOTICE: If you have a balance due on your account, please make sure to pay in full before your pool opening. We reserve the right to postpone any pool opening until the balance is paid in full. We accept all major credit cards.
1st Visit — Pool Opening
- Remove and store cover.
- Start system, test equipment, Perform system health check.
- Report issues/potential issues.
- Vacuum sediment and debris from water.
- Brush and balance. We will exclusively use our chemicals to ensure quality results.
Opening Follow Up Visits (or until pool is clear)*
- Complete vacuuming pool. Brush down walls, floor and tile.
- Repair and/or identify any outstanding issues.
- Place pool cleaners in the water, set all timers and automation.
- Perform analysis on water for chlorine, pH, alkalinity, calcium hardness, CYA, total dissolved solids, & phosphates. Balance water with appropriate chemicals.
*The cost of Follow Up Visits is not included in the standard opening price. They are billed at an additional hourly rate, plus the cost of chemicals.
Technologies such as salt systems or ionization systems can require additional visits after the pool opening is complete to fully adjust water chemistry.
For our pool opening options and details contact us today at email@example.com